No products in the cart.
Thomil Bacter-Quat Disinfectant Cleaner- LSLG062 – Trigger Spray 750ml – Box 12 units
Triple-action bactericidal, fungicidal and virucidal product: Cleans, Disinfects and Deodorizes all washable surfaces. Complies with the UNE-EN 13697 and UNE-EN 14476 Standards.
Disinfectant Cleaner for Food Industry Contact Surfaces and EquipmentAre you looking for a reliable and effective disinfectant cleaner for use in the food industry? This is specially formulated to clean and disinfect contact surfaces and equipment, providing peace of mind to both professionals and consumers.
- Effective against viruses: It has 15% virucidal activity against Adenovirus and murine Norovirus, which means it is effective against all enveloped viruses in accordance with the UNE-EN 14476 Standard.
- Complies with Standards: Our product complies with the UNEEN 13697 Standard in clean, antiseptic and chemical disinfectant conditions. It is also evaluated for bactericidal and fungicidal activity of chemical disinfectants used in food products, in industry, at home, and in communities.
- Versatile use: It can be used on various surfaces and equipment in the food industry. It is also effective for general cleaning and as a regular hygienizer.
- Manual use: Our product is easy to use and can be applied manually.
- Safe to use: It is safe for professional use by staff, and comes with clear user instructions.
- Effective against enveloped viruses, bacteria, and fungi.
- Complies with UNEEN Standards.
- Versatile use for various surfaces and equipment.
- Easy to use manually.
- Safe for professional use.
- Should not be used in the presence of food.
- Should not be mixed with other products.
- Requires proper storage to avoid degradation.
How to use:Before using the product, read the label thoroughly. For bactericidal use, dilute in water at 5% and let sit for 5 minutes. For fungicidal use, dilute in water at 1.5% and let sit for 15 minutes. For virucidal use, dilute in water at 15% and let sit for 15 minutes. For general cleaning and regular hygienizer use, dilute with water at a proportion of 1:40. For maintenance actions, dilute with water at a proportion of 1:80. Do not mix with other products. Safety precautions: Our Disinfectant Cleaner should be used by professional staff and should not be used in the presence of food. It should not be mixed with other products, and proper storage in the original package is necessary to prevent degradation. Keep out of reach of children and avoid direct sunlight.
- Is it effective against COVID-19? Our product has not been specifically tested against COVID-19, but it is effective against enveloped viruses and complies with relevant Standards.
- Can it be used on all surfaces? Our product is specially formulated for use on surfaces and equipment in the food industry, but can also be used for general cleaning and regular hygienizing.
- Can it be used in the presence of food? No, the Disinfectant Cleaner should only be used in the absence of food.
- Can the Disinfectant Cleaner be mixed with other products? No, the Disinfectant Cleaner should not be mixed with other products.
- What is the recommended storage for the Disinfectant Cleaner? Our product should be stored in its original package tightly closed, protected from cold and intense heat, and kept out of direct sunlight.
|Number of Units|
|Volume of Each Unit|
Concentrated cationic Surfactant
|Country of Origin|
Delivery Times for the Republic Of Ireland:
|Monday to Friday||Up to 2 days|
|Weekend & Bank Holidays||Up to 3-4 days|
All orders* €50.00 or over (excl VAT) are delivered free. For orders below this, a delivery charge of €6.00 (excl VAT) will be added.
Delivery Times for Europe(Outside of Ireland):
Please note that the customer whose shipping address is outside of Ireland requires to pay extra charges based on the market shipping rates provided by the third-party courier.
Western Hygiene Supplies LTD reserves the right to refuse/cancel any order. Western Hygiene Supplies LTD at its sole discretion may cancel any order(s):
- If it suspects a fraudulent transaction, or
- For any reason outside the control of the Western Hygiene Supplies LTD including causes for delivery related logistical difficulties.
For any refund/cancellation, please contact the customer support number below. Please follow these steps:
- Call the number +353-1800 505 555 from Monday to Friday between 10:00 to 17:00.
- Quote the order Id to Customer Support .
- Customer Support will answer all your queries and explain the whole refund/cancellation process.
For more information, please click here.