Western Hygiene Supplies LTD reserves the right to refuse/cancel any order. Western Hygiene Supplies LTD at its sole discretion may cancel any order(s):
- If it suspects a fraudulent transaction, or
- For any reason outside the control of the Western Hygiene Supplies LTD including causes for delivery related logistical difficulties.
For any refund/cancellation, please contact the customer support number below. Please follow these steps:
- Call the number +353-1800 505 555 from Monday to Friday between 10:00 to 17:00.
- Quote the order Id to Customer Support .
- Customer Support will answer all your queries and explain the whole refund/cancellation process.
Refund/cancellation policies are applicable in the following conditions:
- If the buyer wants to cancel the order before the product has been shipped, the entire order amount will be refunded.
- In a case where the product ordered has been shipped but has not yet been delivered to the customer, the order can still be cancelled. Total order amount after deduction of shipment and handling charges will be refunded. The refund will be processed once we receive the ordered item back intact from the courier.
- Refunds/cancellations made after 7 days of delivery date will not receive any kind of refund.
- If the product ordered has been shipped and been used by the customer, the order cannot be cancelled.
- Western Hygiene Supplies LTD offers no guarantees whatsoever for the accuracy or timeliness of the refunds in the buyer’s card/account.
- In case of part cancellations, the amount refunded will be corresponding to the part cancellation.
Timeline of Refund:
We usually process the refunds within 1-3 weeks, however depending on the nature of the return, it could be delayed we offer no guarantee in the accuracy of the refund. In case of any delay, we will share the information either via telephone or via an e-mail.
Method of Refund:
It depends on the mode of transaction you used to place an order in the website. Currently, we use three methods to refund your money. However, the company reserves the right to choose the mode of transfer based on it’s daily operation.