Thomilmatic S-6 Laundry Anti Static Fabric Softener- LPCL045 – 20kg Container – 1 unit
Fabric Softener :Concentrated neutralizing softener. Pleasantly scented. Avoids the appearance of yellow mildew stains on clothes, facilitates the ironing and reduces the drying times, saving energetic costs.
Introducing Thomilmatic S-6 Laundry Anti-Static Fabric SoftenerExperience the benefits of Thomilmatic S-6 Laundry Anti-Static Fabric Softener, a low-dose concentrated product that enhances the quality of your fabrics. This pleasantly scented softener prevents mold growth on clothes, facilitates ironing and calendaring, reduces drying time, and eliminates static charge. Additionally, it neutralizes chlorine and alkalinity residues from the washing and bleaching processes, prolonging the life of your fabrics and providing a bactericidal effect.
5 Key Benefits
- Anti-Static Properties: Eliminates static charge from clothes, making them more comfortable to wear.
- Mold Prevention: Prevents the growth of mold on clothes, ensuring they stay fresh and clean.
- Easier Ironing and Calendaring: Softens fabrics, making them easier to iron and calendar.
- Reduced Drying Time: Decreases the time it takes for textiles to dry, saving energy and time.
- Chlorine and Alkalinity Neutralization: Prolongs the life of fabrics by neutralizing chlorine and alkalinity residues from washing and bleaching processes.
- Low-dose concentrated formula
- Pleasant scent
- Prevents mold growth and static charge
- Facilitates ironing and calendaring
- Neutralizes chlorine and alkalinity residues
- Requires accurate dosing based on water pH level and detergent usage
- Follow the user instructions for optimal results.
- Store in a cool, dry place, away from direct sunlight.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- Wear appropriate protective gear when handling the product.
- Can I use Thomilmatic S-6 Laundry Anti-Static with any detergent? Yes, this softener can be used with most laundry detergents, but ensure to adjust the dosage based on the water pH level and the amount of chlorine or alkaline detergent used.
- How much Thomilmatic S-6 Laundry Anti-Static should I use per load? Add 3 to 5 grams of the product per kg of dry clothing, depending on the water pH level. Increase the dosage if excessive chlorine or alkaline detergents have been used.
- Can Thomilmatic S-6 Laundry Anti-Static be used with all fabrics? This softener is designed for use on most fabrics; however, always check the care label on your textiles before using any laundry product.
- Does Thomilmatic S-6 Laundry Anti-Static Fabric Softener have a scent? Yes, this softener has a pleasant scent that leaves your clothes smelling fresh and clean.
- Can I use Thomilmatic S-6 Laundry Anti-Static in a high-efficiency washing machine? Yes, this fabric softener is suitable for use in high-efficiency washing machines. Make sure to follow the recommended dosages for optimal results.
Delivery Times for the Republic Of Ireland:
|Monday to Friday||Up to 2 days|
|Weekend & Bank Holidays||Up to 3-4 days|
All orders* €50.00 or over (excl VAT) are delivered free. For orders below this, a delivery charge of €6.00 (excl VAT) will be added.
Delivery Times for Europe(Outside of Ireland):
Please note that the customer whose shipping address is outside of Ireland requires to pay extra charges based on the market shipping rates provided by the third-party courier.
Western Hygiene Supplies LTD reserves the right to refuse/cancel any order. Western Hygiene Supplies LTD at its sole discretion may cancel any order(s):
- If it suspects a fraudulent transaction, or
- For any reason outside the control of the Western Hygiene Supplies LTD including causes for delivery related logistical difficulties.
For any refund/cancellation, please contact the customer support number below. Please follow these steps:
- Call the number +353-1800 505 555 from Monday to Friday between 10:00 to 17:00.
- Quote the order Id to Customer Support .
- Customer Support will answer all your queries and explain the whole refund/cancellation process.
For more information, please click here.