Thomil C-1000 Floor Maintainer- TSMA028 – Container 4L – Box 4 units
Scented and neutral pH cleaner, brightness maintainer and renovator of crystallised, waxed, polished or non-treated floors. To be used with scrubbing machine. Anti-slipping and low-foam formula.
- Maintains and renovates floors: Whether your floors are crystallised, waxed, polished, or non-treated, Thomil C-1000 Floor Maintainer can help keep them looking their best.
- Scented formula: With its fresh scent, this floor maintainer leaves your floors smelling clean and fresh.
- Low-foam formula: Thomil C-1000 Floor Maintainer produces less foam than many other floor cleaners, making it easier to use and less messy.
- Anti-slipping properties: This floor maintainer is designed to prevent slipping, making it safer to use on all types of floors.
- Easy to use: Simply apply with a scrubbing machine and enjoy cleaner, brighter floors in no time.
Key Properties:Cleans, revives and maintains the initial brightness of all kind of crystallized or polished floors (marble, terrazzo, mosaic,…), by means of a scrubbing machine application system
User Instructions:Dose the necessary quantity of product into the machine deposit or receptacle, and then add enough water to get a perfect solution. Scrubber with brushes: 1:25, rotating machine with scrubbing disc: 1:5.
Preservation and Storage:Keep in its original package tightly closed, protecting it from cold and intense heat. Avoid freezing. Do not expose to direct sunlight.
Delivery Times for the Republic Of Ireland:
|Monday to Friday||Up to 2 days|
|Weekend & Bank Holidays||Up to 3-4 days|
All orders* €50.00 or over (excl VAT) are delivered free. For orders below this, a delivery charge of €6.00 (excl VAT) will be added.
Delivery Times for Europe(Outside of Ireland):
Please note that the customer whose shipping address is outside of Ireland requires to pay extra charges based on the market shipping rates provided by the third-party courier.
Western Hygiene Supplies LTD reserves the right to refuse/cancel any order. Western Hygiene Supplies LTD at its sole discretion may cancel any order(s):
- If it suspects a fraudulent transaction, or
- For any reason outside the control of the Western Hygiene Supplies LTD including causes for delivery related logistical difficulties.
For any refund/cancellation, please contact the customer support number below. Please follow these steps:
- Call the number +353-1800 505 555 from Monday to Friday between 10:00 to 17:00.
- Quote the order Id to Customer Support .
- Customer Support will answer all your queries and explain the whole refund/cancellation process.
For more information, please click here.