TTS® Uni Junior Mop and Bucket Green Kit- Professional Flat Mop System with Micro Flaps, 35cm Soft Band Flat Mop, and 14L Single Bucket with Wringer for High-Performance Cleaning
Mop and Bucket Green Kit: Uni Junior frame with ring nut, 35 cm Soft Band flat mop, 14 L single mop bucket with wringer. The kit is designed for semi-professional high-performance cleaning of horizontal and vertical surfaces in residential and commercial settings.
Uni Junior Mop and Bucket Green KitThe Uni Junior frame with ring nut, 35 cm Soft Band flat mop and 14 L single mop bucket with wringer is a semi-professional flat system with micro flaps, ideal for high performance cleaning of horizontal and vertical surfaces
- Versatile: This mop and bucket green kit ensures fast and easy cleaning of horizontal and vertical surfaces.
- Ergonomic: It protects back and joint health by eliminating the need to bend during use.
- Handy: It is easy opening system ensures a quick set-up.
- Efficient: The flat mop is attached to the frame instantly and remains fixed during use.
- Lightweight: Mop and bucket green kit lightness ensures proper friction on the floor, effortlessly.
- Functional: It ensures the right dampness on the floor for washing, avoiding halos, and preventing slippage.
- Effective: Microfiber penetrates into the microporosity of the floor, collecting dirt and more than 95% of bacteria.
- Time-saving: Thanks to the large cleaning surface and the ability to reach corners and clean under furniture.
- Hygienic: The used flat mop releases without any hand contact with dirt.
- Efficient cleaning of horizontal and vertical surfaces.
- Protects back and joint health.
- Quick and easy set-up.
- Lightweight and easy to use.
- Effective in collecting dirt and bacteria.
- Time-saving thanks to a large cleaning surface.
- Hygienic cleaning without hand contact with dirt.
- The flat mop needs to be replaced after several uses.
- The system may not be suitable for heavy-duty commercial cleaning.
What customers get when they purchase Mop and Bucket Green Kit
- Uni Junior frame with ring nut
- 35 cm Soft Band flat mop
- 14 L single mop bucket with wringer
- Compatible with any handle with a hole diameter of 18 to 23 mm.
- Frame: polypropylene and polyamide
- Ricambio: filato 80% microfibra (100% poliestere) + 20% poliammide e supporto in TNT
- Bucket and wringer: polypropylene
Is the Kit Uni Junior suitable for both horizontal and vertical surfaces?
Yes, the Kit Uni Junior is designed for cleaning horizontal and vertical surfaces effectively.
What type of handle is compatible with the Uni Junior frame?
The frame is compatible with any handle with a hole diameter from 18 to 23 mm.
Can the Kit Uni Junior be used in commercial settings?
Yes, the Kit Uni Junior is suitable for semi-professional cleaning in both residential and commercial settings.
How does the flat mop attach to the frame?
The flat mop attaches to the frame instantly and remains fixed during use, ensuring an efficient cleaning process.
How do I remove the used flat mop from the frame?
The used flat mop can be released without any hand contact with dirt, ensuring a hygienic cleaning process.
Delivery Times for the Republic Of Ireland:
|Monday to Friday||Up to 2 days|
|Weekend & Bank Holidays||Up to 3-4 days|
All orders* €50.00 or over (excl VAT) are delivered free. For orders below this, a delivery charge of €6.00 (excl VAT) will be added.
Delivery Times for Europe(Outside of Ireland):
Please note that the customer whose shipping address is outside of Ireland requires to pay extra charges based on the market shipping rates provided by the third-party courier.
Western Hygiene Supplies LTD reserves the right to refuse/cancel any order. Western Hygiene Supplies LTD at its sole discretion may cancel any order(s):
- If it suspects a fraudulent transaction, or
- For any reason outside the control of the Western Hygiene Supplies LTD including causes for delivery related logistical difficulties.
For any refund/cancellation, please contact the customer support number below. Please follow these steps:
- Call the number +353-1800 505 555 from Monday to Friday between 10:00 to 17:00.
- Quote the order Id to Customer Support .
- Customer Support will answer all your queries and explain the whole refund/cancellation process.
For more information, please click here.