Tork Industrial Heavy Duty Wiping Paper Blue W1/2, Protects Hands, 2 x 350 Sheets, 130081
2 rolls, 350 sheets each, 3 ply. Premium quality. Roll size L 119m W 23.5cm. Sheet length 34cm. Core inner diameter 7.1cm. Compatible with W2 dispensers.
Tork Industrial Heavy Duty Wiping Paper Blue W1/2:Clean surfaces while protecting hands from heat and scraps with our extra-strong Tork Heavy Duty Wiping Paper. This 3-ply industrial paper roll can remove challenging substances like oil and grease with ease, thanks to its high absorbency. Say goodbye to ripped paper – our reusable design remains strong when wet, so you can reduce waste. Use this paper in the safe and reliable Tork Floor or Wall Stand Dispensers, or in the Tork Maxi Centrefeed Dispenser. Its single-hand dispensing ensures efficient use.
Advantages at a glance:+ Bulky design to protect hands from metal scraps and heat + Durable and reusable paper that stays strong when wet + High absorbency for tackling oil, grease, lubricants and dirt + Tork Easy Handling® Plastic Packaging for easy package carrying and disposal
Compatible with Tork W2,W1 dispensers.
- Protect hands from metal scraps and heat with this bulky industrial paper roll.
- Tackle liquid spills easily – this paper is durable enough to be reused and stays strong when wet.
- Successfully tackle oil, grease, lubricants and dirt, thanks to the paper's strong texture and high absorbency.
- Swiftly carry and dispose of packaging with Tork Easy Handling® Plastic Packaging.
FSC Mix Virgin and Rec.fibre, SA-COC-008266, Expiry date: 2026-05-29
|Country of Orgin|
Delivery Times for the Republic Of Ireland:
|Monday to Friday||Up to 2 days|
|Weekend & Bank Holidays||Up to 3-4 days|
All orders* €50.00 or over (excl VAT) are delivered free. For orders below this, a delivery charge of €6.00 (excl VAT) will be added.
Delivery Times for Europe(Outside of Ireland):
Please note that the customer whose shipping address is outside of Ireland requires to pay extra charges based on the market shipping rates provided by the third-party courier.
Western Hygiene Supplies LTD reserves the right to refuse/cancel any order. Western Hygiene Supplies LTD at its sole discretion may cancel any order(s):
- If it suspects a fraudulent transaction, or
- For any reason outside the control of the Western Hygiene Supplies LTD including causes for delivery related logistical difficulties.
For any refund/cancellation, please contact the customer support number below. Please follow these steps:
- Call the number +353-1800 505 555 from Monday to Friday between 10:00 to 17:00.
- Quote the order Id to Customer Support .
- Customer Support will answer all your queries and explain the whole refund/cancellation process.
For more information, please click here.