No products in the cart.
Thomil Gel WC Toilet/Urinal Rust Remover- LSBA024 – Bottle 800g. – Box 9 units
Fast action concentrated viscous cleaner. Removes oxides, rust and scales from vitrified china and wc toilets, without producing toxic fumes.
Thomil Gel WC Toilet/Urinal Rust RemoverIt is a powerful cleaning solution designed to remove rust stains from ceramic lavatories, toilets, public toilets, and urinals in bathrooms. This product has several key properties and instructions for use that make it effective and efficient at removing stubborn rust stains from bathroom surfaces.
- Powerful Rust Remover: Thomil Gel WC Toilet/Urinal Rust Remover is a powerful and effective solution that can remove even the most stubborn rust stains from bathroom surfaces.
- Easy to Use: Simply apply the product underneath the edge of the toilet or on the dry surface of the urinal, leave it for a few minutes, and rinse it off with plenty of water. It is also recommended to scrub persistent dirtiness with a toilet brush.
- Quick Results: This rust remover provides quick results, leaving your bathroom surfaces looking clean and hygienic.
- Versatile: Thomil Gel WC Toilet/Urinal Rust Remover can also be used on glazed tiles, baths, faucets, and all types of washable surfaces in bathrooms.
- Safe to Use: This rust remover is safe to use, provided that you follow the instructions for use and safety precautions outlined on the product label.
- Powerful and effective at removing rust stains
- Quick and easy to use
- Can be used on a variety of bathroom surfaces
- Safe to use when used as directed
- May require scrubbing with a toilet brush for persistent dirtiness
- Avoid contact with metal surfaces and never mix with other products
How to Use:
- Apply the product purely underneath the edge of the toilet or on the dry surface of the urinal.
- Leave it for a few minutes.
- Rinse with plenty of water.
- If persistent dirtiness remains, scrub with a toilet brush.
- We recommend using gloves when handling this product.
- NEVER MIX WITH OTHER PRODUCTS.
- Avoid contact with metal surfaces.
- NEVER MIX WITH OTHER PRODUCTS.
- Always wear gloves when handling this product.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- In case of contact with eyes, rinse thoroughly with water and seek medical advice.
- Read and follow the label thoroughly before use.
- Q1. Can this product be used on other surfaces besides toilets and urinals? A1. Yes, this product can be used on glazed tiles, baths, faucets, and all types of washable surfaces in bathrooms.
- Q2. Is this product safe to use? A2. Yes, this product is safe to use as long as you follow the instructions for use and safety precautions outlined on the product label.
- Q3. Can this product be used on metal surfaces? A3. It is not recommended to use this product on metal surfaces. If you must use it on a metal surface, it is recommended to make a test first on a hidden area.
- Q4. Will this product remove other types of stains besides rust? A4. No, this product is specifically designed to remove rust stains from bathroom surfaces.
- Q5. How long should I leave the product on the surface before rinsing it off? A5. Leave the product on the surface for a few minutes before rinsing it off with plenty of water. If persistent dirtiness remains, scrub with a toilet brush.
|Number of Units|
|Volume of Each Unit|
1.080 – 1.084 Gr/cc
Chloridric acid, phosphoric acid, Non-ionic
|Country of Origin|
Delivery Times for the Republic Of Ireland:
|Monday to Friday||Up to 2 days|
|Weekend & Bank Holidays||Up to 3-4 days|
All orders* €50.00 or over (excl VAT) are delivered free. For orders below this, a delivery charge of €6.00 (excl VAT) will be added.
Delivery Times for Europe(Outside of Ireland):
Please note that the customer whose shipping address is outside of Ireland requires to pay extra charges based on the market shipping rates provided by the third-party courier.
Western Hygiene Supplies LTD reserves the right to refuse/cancel any order. Western Hygiene Supplies LTD at its sole discretion may cancel any order(s):
- If it suspects a fraudulent transaction, or
- For any reason outside the control of the Western Hygiene Supplies LTD including causes for delivery related logistical difficulties.
For any refund/cancellation, please contact the customer support number below. Please follow these steps:
- Call the number +353-1800 505 555 from Monday to Friday between 10:00 to 17:00.
- Quote the order Id to Customer Support .
- Customer Support will answer all your queries and explain the whole refund/cancellation process.
For more information, please click here.
You may also like…
Thomil Bacter-Quat Disinfectant Cleaner- LSLG064 – Container 4L – Box 4 unitsAdd to cart