PURELL® Advanced Hygienic Alcohol Hand Sanitiser, 24 bottles per case, each 100ml
Hygienic hand sanitiser for hand disinfection that feels great to skin. Includes moisturisers to help keep skin healthy. Kills 99.99% of most common germs that may be harmful
PURELL® Advanced Hygienic Alcohol Hand SanitiserPURELL Advanced Hygienic Alcohol Hand sanitizer is a breakthrough formulation with exceptional antimicrobial efficacy. It is a no-rinse hygienic hand rub that feels great to use and is clinically proven to maintain skin health. The hand sanitizer includes moisturizers to help keep your skin healthy and kills 99.99% of most common germs that may be harmful. It is bactericidal according to EN 1500 (hand sanitizer), conforms to EN 12791 (surgical rub), EN 1276, and EN 13727. It is also virucidal according to EN 14476, fungicidal and yeasticidal according to EN 13624 and EN 1650, and mycobactericidal according to EN 14348. The 70% alcohol formulation is suitable for frequent use by hospital staff and is specially formulated with moisturizers to leave hands feeling soft and refreshed. It is recommended on hands that are lightly soiled and in conjunction with a hand hygiene regime. The product has also passed food tainting test in accordance with EN 4120:2007.
- Effective Against Germs: PURELL Advanced Hygienic Alcohol Hand sanitizer kills 99.99% of most common germs that may be harmful. It is bactericidal, virucidal, fungicidal, yeasticidal, and mycobactericidal, making it a powerful tool for maintaining hand hygiene.
- Clinically Proven to Maintain Skin Health: The no-rinse hand rub is clinically proven to maintain skin health, making it a safe and effective option for frequent use.
- Moisturizes Your Hands: The hand sanitizer includes moisturizers to help keep your skin healthy. Your hands will feel soft and refreshed after use.
- No Residue or Fragrance: The formulation leaves no sticky residue and is unfragranced and colorless, making it an ideal option for those with sensitive skin.
- Convenient and Easy to Use: The no-rinse hand rub is fast-acting and easy to use. Simply apply the hand sanitizer to your hands and rub them together until they are dry.
- Kills 99.99% of most common germs that may be harmful
- Clinically proven to maintain skin health
- Fast, broad-spectrum antimicrobial efficacy
- Compatible with latex, nitrile, and vinyl gloves
- No sticky residue
- Specially formulated with moisturisers to leave hands feeling soft and refreshed
- Contains alcohol, which may dry out skin with frequent use
- Flammable liquid and vapour
- May discolour certain fabrics or surfaces
How to Use:
- Apply a small amount (approximately 3ml) of PURELL Advanced Hygienic Alcohol Hand Sanitiser to the palm of one hand.
- Rub your hands together, covering all surfaces of your hands and fingers, until they are dry.
- Do not rinse or wipe off the hand rub.
- Flammable liquid and vapour. Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames, and other ignition sources. No smoking.
- Causes serious eye irritation. If the product gets in your eyes, rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- May discolour certain fabrics or surfaces.
- For professional use only.
- Use biocides safely. Always read the label and product information before use.
4 FAQ Question & Answers:
- Is PURELL Advanced Hygienic Alcohol Hand Sanitiser safe to use on all skin types? Yes, PURELL Advanced Hygienic Hand Rub is safe to use on all skin types. However, with frequent use, it may dry out the skin.
- Can I use PURELL Advanced Hygienic Alcohol Hand Sanitiser with gloves? Yes, PURELL Advanced Hygienic Hand Rub is compatible with latex, nitrile, and vinyl gloves.
- Does PURELL Advanced Hygienic Alcohol Hand Sanitiser leave a sticky residue? No, the formulation of PURELL Advanced Hygienic Hand Rub leaves no sticky residue and is unfragranced and colourless.
- How often should I use PURELL Advanced Hygienic Alcohol Hand Sanitiser? PURELL Advanced Hygienic Hand Rub can be used after and between handwashes, or when hands are not visibly soiled, to help maintain hand hygiene
Delivery Times for the Republic Of Ireland:
|Monday to Friday||Up to 2 days|
|Weekend & Bank Holidays||Up to 3-4 days|
All orders* €50.00 or over (excl VAT) are delivered free. For orders below this, a delivery charge of €6.00 (excl VAT) will be added.
Delivery Times for Europe(Outside of Ireland):
Please note that the customer whose shipping address is outside of Ireland requires to pay extra charges based on the market shipping rates provided by the third-party courier.
Western Hygiene Supplies LTD reserves the right to refuse/cancel any order. Western Hygiene Supplies LTD at its sole discretion may cancel any order(s):
- If it suspects a fraudulent transaction, or
- For any reason outside the control of the Western Hygiene Supplies LTD including causes for delivery related logistical difficulties.
For any refund/cancellation, please contact the customer support number below. Please follow these steps:
- Call the number +353-1800 505 555 from Monday to Friday between 10:00 to 17:00.
- Quote the order Id to Customer Support .
- Customer Support will answer all your queries and explain the whole refund/cancellation process.
For more information, please click here.